Did you ever notice some ladies flaunting their straight lustrous hair and wonder how they do it? Do you think they wake up every day looking like that? Well – think no more! In the present world, beauty and looks matter the most.
These ladies actually pay a lot of money, roughly about $300 to $400, for just one treatment to attain that glamorous hair. But what I can say is that with [easyazon_link keywords=”Global Keratin, GK Hair” locale=”US” tag=”independentfemme-20″]Global Keratin, GK Hair[/easyazon_link](The BEST Taming System), not only will you get that star quality hair, but you’ll also get a hair breakage treatment.
The main ingredient of this product is juvexin. [easyazon_link keywords=”Juvexin” locale=”US” tag=”independentfemme-20″]Juvexin[/easyazon_link] is a special blend of proteins and peptides created specifically for hair.
It’s found in all GK hair products and has been developed to protect and restore hair back to its youthful state.
The good news?
You don’t have to worry because there’s nothing artificial and there are no harshchemicals included.[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B0093CR19Y” locale=”US” src=”https://independentfemme.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/41YwrXo4stL.jpg” tag=”independentfemme-20″ width=”359″]
What are its main uses?
[easyazon_link keywords=”Global Keratin, GK Hair” locale=”US” tag=”independentfemme-20″]Global Keratin, GK Hair (The BEST Taming System)[/easyazon_link] is used to straighten wavy, curly, or kinky hair and strengthen it. It’s also used as a hair breakage treatment while it softens, conditions, and moisturizes hair at the same time. That’s a pretty amazing deal for just one product that can give a lot of benefits!
Main Product Features
- Reduces the stiffness (elastic modulus) in the hair.
- Penetrates throughout the hair shaft, delivering important conditioning and moisturizing benefits.
- Leaves the hair healthier.
- Puts back the same properties found in young, healthy, and vibrant hair.
- Easier application.
- Reduces styling time.
- Wash your hair twice with shampoo and then towel dry.
- Comb through your hair with a hairbrush.
- Apply “The Best” with application brush onto ½ inch sections of hair.
- Comb through your entire head, making sure that the hair is thoroughly saturated, staying a 1/4 inch away from the scalp.
- Let it sit for 15-60 minutes (from 15 minutes for fine, wavy hair to 60 minutes for thick, coarse, tight curls).
- Rinse hair with warm water until water runs clear. If hair is over-processed or red, rinse with shampoo.
- Blow dry hair straight on high heat with round brush until 100% dry.
- Section hair and flat iron on high heat.
- You can wash your hair at any time after the service using shampoo and conditioner if desired.
Personal Product Review
I’m not blessed with fine and natural straight hair. I personally tried Global Keratin Taming System because I needed a hair breakage treatment, and I chose this product because I believe that expensive items equate quality. It’s a little pricey, but trust me – this is a good investment for yourself!
The product can go a long way and can be used multiple times because it lasts for up to 5 months. It’s worth paying for. As a hair breakage treatment, the smell may also be a little too strong, especially if you’ve a sensitive nose.
I suggest you use a mask during the application process. Other than that, the outcome was absolutely gorgeous and my hair turned out really great! After the hair breakage treatment, my hair became soft but strong. It became straight and the waves disappeared.
It’s shinier and vibrant-looking now. I couldn’t be happier!
If you want a hair breakage treatment that works, you just found what you’re looking for. I’m pretty sure you’re contemplating on buying the cheaper version. Here is a piece of advice – don’t do it.
They are guaranteed to not work and that’s a total waste of your money.
I recommend GK Product – The BEST Taming System. This is the real thing with no catch.
Are you ready to flaunt your very own gorgeous-looking hair? Then what are you waiting for? Try it and be the judge! You’ll surely love it! I’m a living testament!
Do I have to rinse before blow dry and flat iron This product GK hair system I watched some videos they say your rinse and shampoo and some videos they say do not shampoo I’m kind of confused Can you please let me know thank you