Have you ever reached a point in your life when you realized that you’re no longer living but simply existing? With all the possible problems that could slap you in the face from your single status, career failures, financial nightmares, and emotional and spiritual downfall, you sometimes would rather be dead than move on in this world.
If you think you’ve tried all kinds of recreational activities, personal growth programs, and motivational group therapies, and yet they all seemed to be pretty useless, then let me suggest one final solution for you – The 11 Forgotten Laws. And I guarantee you based from my personal experience, this is definitely the one that will answer all your questions about life and the factors that surround it.
Let’s start with a little bit of hope and optimism. If you’re truly interested in improving your life and achieving eternal bliss, I highly recommend The 11 Forgotten Laws by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey. Believe me, I was just like you, on the verge of giving up, but when I stumbled upon this incredible program, everything just changed. Be ready to achieve the kind of life you want and experience your own happily ever after.
What is The 11 Forgotten Laws?
The 11 Forgotten Laws is an educational, inspirational, and motivational downloadable course made by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey. These two brilliant speakers and authors have spent their career life counseling, helping and teaching people around the globe about how to easily and successfully improve your life in all aspects. Bob Proctor is also one of the central figures of the phenomenal book and movie “The Secrets,” which introduced The Law of Attraction to the public.
The Law of Attraction develops the grand idea about “attracting” good things to your life, may it be about career, finances, love life, relationships, wealth, and a lot more. Millions of people began to embrace the law that the movie was promoting, but soon enough, they started to question it.
Bob himself discovered and admitted that there’s an important missing piece about the law of attraction and the movie just became too commercialized to really advocate happiness in life. Thus, Bob Proctor together with Mary Morrissey created their ultimate Law of Attraction course, “The 11 Forgotten Laws,” and started helping people truly improve their lives.
The program is offered through audio presentations, e-books, and videos, which you can download. You can actually listen and learn from the audio presentation using your iPhone at your most convenient time.
The 11 Forgotten Laws presents 95 powerful lessons wrapped in the following main topics:
- Law of Thinking—It discusses the importance of setting specific personal goals
- Law of Supply— It discusses understanding how to properly use our environmental resources
- Law of Attraction—It explains the correct method of attracting positive things to the fullest while minimizing negative attraction
- Law of Receiving— It discusses the system of giving more while receiving more
- Law of Increase—It talks about the power of appreciation and gratitude
- Law of Compensation—It discusses how to increase larger blessings
- Law of Non-Resistance—It explains the importance of emotional freedom
- Law of Forgiveness—It talks about the importance of forgiving others
- Law of Sacrifice—It explains how one’s choices affect and benefit the common
- Law of Obedience—It talks about the importance of obeying and respecting rules
- Law of Success—It discusses the right attitude toward trials and failures
The 11 Forgotten Laws program also comes with a bonus of “The American Monk’s Prosperity Program,” “Laura Silva’s Little-Known Secrets to Manifest Like a Millionaire” at T. Harv Eker’s “Master Your Mind” seminar video, “The Silva Centering Exercise”, and an invitation to the 11 Forgotten Laws affiliate program.
The whole package is originally priced at $297 but now comes with an incredible discount so you’ll get it for $97 only.
Take control of your life and start envisioning success. I’m confident that this program will lead you to emotional, financial, spiritual, and social freedom. I’m a living testimony. Don’t you want to be one, too?