Top Ingredients for a Parasite Cleanse Recipe
If you’ve been haunted by diseases that are related to parasitic infections, then you might want to go ahead and whip up some recipes to get rid of those unwanted health intruders you’ve in your body. Before you start your journey of concocting some magical potions to effectively exterminate those pathogens that eat up the nutrients that your body is supposed to consume, take into consideration the following ingredients that have proven to be very effective. Are you ready?
- Pineapple / Pineapple Juice. Pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain that aids in getting rid of parasites such as tape worms that drain all your energy. Some pineapple smoothie or pure and fresh pineapple juice can be listed under your parasite cleanse recipe.
- Foods that contain probiotic or live bacteria are great ingredients. These live bacteria are actually under the umbrella of what is called the good bacteria,and what these bacteria do is keep your digestive tracts in its best state by fighting the bad bacteria that inhabits your guts.
- There are so many herbs that are perfect for your parasite cleanse recipe. These herbs have potent antiparasitic effects that are sure to banish those health intruders from your body. Some herbs like ginger, oregano, and the like are easier to find while some may not be as easily available as the others.
- Sure, these are meant to spice up your favorite meals, but they actually do more than just that. When added as main ingredients for a parasite cleanse recipe, spices do some intestinal cleaning by creating an environment that isn’t favorable to those nasty parasites and will force them completely out of your digestive tracts. Some spices include cayenne pepper, turmeric, etc.
- Filtered / Distilled Water. It’s important to note that during any kind of cleanse, you must never neglect drinking lots and lots of filtered water. A parasite cleanse recipe plus water makes a very effective tool to combat and kill those parasites and flush them out of your system.
What to Avoid
Now that you’re aware of some ingredients, it’s necessary that you know the following foods to avoid during your detox or cleansing stage.
- Take note: parasites feed on sugar. When you load up on sugar, you build a sugar-coated environment that parasites will surely love.
- Your immune system doesn’t function well with alcohol. With a weakened immune system, you’re subject to parasite infestation anytime.
- Processed foods. It’s called processed food because it’s processed. It’s as simple as that. That also means that there’s nothing nutritious in these foods that will support your health.
Parasite cleansing can be a tedious task to accomplish, but it can be done. When you exert effort and put your focus on banishing those health intruders and getting your health back on track, then you’ll succeed.